The last few years have seen significant developments in the world of Transfer Pricing, including the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting project, the practical measures revenue authorities around the world have taken to implement the recommendations and increased levels of audit activity and Transfer Pricing court cases globally.
Closer to home, Transfer Pricing is top of mind for our Minster of Finance, the Commissioner of SARS and our politicians, and it should be high on the list of your priorities for 2018 too!
In this complimentary and interactive seminar to be held on Thursday the 15th of March, Grant Thornton’s Transfer Pricing team and external speakers will:
- take attendees through the latest South African Transfer Pricing compliance requirements
- differentiate between what taxpayers must do and should do from a documentation perspective
- highlight what disclosures are required in the annual tax return discuss the practical considerations of implementing Transfer Pricing in a business
- provide insight into what strategies should be employed for Transfer Pricing disputes and litigation
- suggest how they can assist taxpayers in managing their Transfer Pricing compliance
If you are interested in joining me for the above, please register here. The seminar is free of charge and I hope you will come to enjoy a cup of coffee while chatting about TP.